SERVICE USERS FORUM
- We have well established service user’s forum to encourage and support Service Users to share information, exchange views and give feedback on all our existing services.
- We have made many changes and introduced new activities acting on the suggestions given by members.
- The meetings are conducted in Gujarati, Urdu, and English.
- The minutes are taken in English and translated in Gujarati the most spoken language at the centre.
- Members openly express their opinions and raise their concerns knowing they will be taken on board.